Sunday, August 18, 2013

A New Start

I am going to start my day by sleeping alone.
Its a little sad.
And Im feeling the bruising, grating emotion from someone very special out there right now who I will be missing tonite.

My heart has been filled.
And today it was knocked over, mostly by myself but it does take two in the end.

I do miss you my love.

I know that tonite you will find this painful to read and not very satisfying, you may even try to deny it.
But as time passes know that the love we shared cannot be extinguished and the moments we had are eternal.
We may not continue on together physically, but our spirits have joined forever and I am joyful for this.
I may have said some harsh words during our journey together.
The path we traveled was not always smooth.
But know that you may always call on me,
for I am still your friend.

Sleep well.  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Peter. Just read the extent of your blog thus far. Without knowing all the details, I can say your candor and bravery are commendable. And a gripping read. Keep on keeping on.

    ReplyDelete