Thursday, August 15, 2013

First Checkup

Heres what I woke up to this morning -
Cough
Bend over let me pull those staples out of the your back.

Not a pretty picture?
It didn't hurt, much.
2 more weeks of rest.

Oxycodone is 20 cents a pill - what a deal.

Ques: Walking?
Re: If you feel like it.
Ques:  Can I walk to the park?
Re:  Maybe your not listening to what Im saying.  You need to rest.  Walk as much as you like.  Dont try and exercise it.  Do whats comfortable.
Ques: Now that Ive lost so much material in my L5 disc will I be shorter?
Re:  No
Ques:  Can I get more drugs?
Re: Yes

I've been in a daze for the past week.
First quarantined to quarters.
Second being drugged enough that walking feels like Im on the moon - bouncy

Its not all bad.
I can followup on all my random thoughts.
I have endless time for research.
The mind boggles at the possibilities.

The mind is weak in the face of Netflix.


No comments:

Post a Comment